Archive for July 2011
All start up businesses are faced with the challenge of launching their business from the ground up, even if they’ve bought or licensed technology from some third party seller. For the majority these businesses finding the right talent and resources is probably more important than the plan, approach, and strategy, but in the end having a well rounded business development process is a foundation to getting launched but doesn’t mean the business will survive.
Introduction to Quickbooks
1. Identify sales declines as a turnaround situation
2. Develop an understanding of the best sales and marketing approaches
3. Uncover unproductive sales and advertising methods
4. Launch strategies that will grow sales
5. Identify non-critical expenses that could be reduced or eliminated
6. Watch the length of time customers take to pay and know when the timeframe is increasing in order to implement solutions
7. Uncover A/R problems
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Why do you need a good Accounting System?
1. Accounting is the fundamental component of a business
2. Accurate and timely information about business performance is critical to making decisions and obtaining financing
3. Will assist in avoiding business failure
4. Can help reduce legal and financial costs
TO GET THE COMPLETE ARTICLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION TO THE LINK BELOW:
We will email the PDF document.